|| ||RECICLO CELEBRATES THE SILVER JUBILEE IN 01 JUNE 2014|
|| ||RECICLO OPENS 16th ISLAND OF SOLVENTS RECYCLING|
With the new equipments in operation, fully automated installation and 100% shielded for increased operational safety, the company expands into 6,000 liters the capacity to recover solvents. Thus, is able to recover more than 50,000 liters of product every 24 hours. RECICLO is the largest recycling industry flexographic solvents in Latin America, with 3 completely independent pavilions among themselves exclusively to carry out the recycling of products - which are distributed the 16 islands recycling - 7 of which are absolutely automatic.
|| ||10th Theoretical and Practical Health and Safety Course|
On the last day December 23, 2013, we conducted new courses of occupational health and safety to all RECICLO's employees. The activity was attended by theoretical courses, in the first period, and practical, in the second time. Topics such as the use of PPE'S, ergonomics, accident prevention, environmental protection, rescue to victims, and ultimately, prevention and fire fighting were covered. With training December 2013, RECICLO completed 10 consecutive years of the initiative, which for example in several previous editions, with the collaboration and participation of the Fire Dept. of the state of Santa Catarina.
|| ||RECICLO'S End of Year and Holidays Agenda|
| 23/12/13 | Monday | 08h00 to 12h00 Normal Expedient. Due to our General Safety Training, with all employees, we will be closed in the afternoon.
| 24 and 25/12/13 | Tuesday and Wednesday (Eve and Christmas Day) | Closed.
| 26 and 27/12/13 | Thursday and Friday | Normal.
| 30/12/13 | Monday | Normal.
| 31/12/13 and 01/01/14 | Tuesday and Wednesday (New Year's Eve and Holiday Universal fraternization) | Closed.
| From 02/01/14 | Thursday | Normal.
Happy Holidays and a promising 2014 for all!
|| ||Expedient Next Monday and Next Tuesday (Brazilian Carnival)|
Because of the Brazilian Carnival, on 11 and on 12 February (Monday and Tuesday), we will closed. Our activities will return on February 13 (Wednesday), at the normal time (from 08h00 to 12h00 and from 13h00 to 18h00).
|| ||Fin de Año con Entrenamiento y Simulación en la RECICLO|
|| ||Vacation Notice 2012/2013|
We would like to advise that during Dec. 21st, 2012 (Friday) and Jan. 1st, 2013 (Tuesday), we will be on vacations.
We will return to normal activities in Jan. 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) at the normal workhour (from 08 am to 12 am and from 01:12 pm to 06 pm).
We are at your disposal for any questions and we would like to wish Happy Holidays and a great 2013!
|| ||Investments in Expansion of Builted Area and New Equipments|
|| ||Estamos Contratando|
Temos vagas para ambos os sexos para as funções de Assistente Administrativo, Mecânico Geral (Manutenção Industrial) e Auxiliar de Serviços Gerais. Interessados, enviar CV para firstname.lastname@example.org
|| ||Holiday Notice of Nossa Senhora Aparecida|
On October 12th, 2012 (Friday), due to the holiday of Nossa Senhora Aparecida, we will be closed. Our activities will return as usualy on October 15th, Monday, at the regular time (from 08:00 am to 12:00 am and from 13:12 pm to 18:00 pm).
|| ||Comunicado Feriado de Independência do Brasil|
No dia 7 de setembro de 2012, próxima sexta-feira, em função do feriado de Independência do Brasil, não teremos expediente. Nossas atividades retornam normalmente no dia 10/09, segunda-feira (das 08h00 às 12h00 e das 13h12 às 18h00).
|| ||Horário de Atendimento RECICLO|
Nosso horário de Atendimento é de segunda à sexta-feira das 08h00 às 12h00 e das 13h12 às 18h00 | Fone/fax:+55 (48) 3434 2001 | E-mail: email@example.com
|| ||Corpus Christi Holiday|
We would like to advised that the next June 07th, 2012 (Thursday), because the national holiday of Corpus Christi, we will b eclosed. Orders and requests made in advance, until June 0th, 2012 (Wednesday), will be served as usual. On June 8th, 2012 (Friday) we will be open during normal time (From 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 13h12 apm. to 18 p.m.).
Please, any doubt, contact us by phone/fax: +55 (48) 3434 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|| ||The Truth About the Situation of Plastic Bags in Sao Paulo|
Informations from Plastivida, clarify the issue:
1. From April 4, the supermarkets not only can and should continue to distribute plastic bags.
2. There is no law prohibiting the distribution of plastic bags in the State of Sao Paulo, so there will be no penalty to the supermarkets continue to provide sacolinhas.
3. The Court of São Paulo has dropped (as unconstitutional) laws banning plastic bags. There are now over 25 ADINs (Direct Actions of Unconstitutionality) judged on merit and 16, ie not subject to appeal.
4. Clarification on the TAC (Term of Conduct Adjustment) of the Public Ministry of São Paulo, signed by APAS (São Paulo Association of Supermarkets) and PROCON / SP: A TAC should only be signed when a law is being violated. Since there is no law against sacolinhas in São Paulo, the TAC has no legal value and can not be used to fine supermarkets that want to distribute plastic bags from April 4.
5. The TAC was an attempt to set a deadline of 60 days a permanent right of the consumer so that he could adapt to not having more free plastic bags in supermarkets. The consumer is the customer and knows that it is their right to access sacolinhas, since these remain charged indirectly, as the cost of which remains embedded in the product price. Additionally, the Code of Consumer Protection also provides access to sacolinhas. As the TAC has no force of law, it does not repeal the Code of Consumer Protection.
6. It is also important that the consumer's right and duty plastic bags to the supermarket to distribute them are backed by the Consumer Protection Code in its article 39, sections V and X, which prohibit the supplier abuses, such as "require the Consumer advantage clearly excessive "and" without just cause to raise the price of goods or services ", precisely what is happening with the banishment of sacolinhas sponsored by APAS.
7. The Plastivida, along with other sector organizations, filed a writ of mandamus to ensure the consumer's right to plastic bags and also to preserve the legal right to continue distributing the supermarket such packages to their customers.
8. CONAR (National Council of Advertising Self-Regulation), considering the case of false advertising, decided unanimously that the APAS should suspend his campaign against plastic bags, since the Association did not provide any scientific data that EMBASE appeals contained in the environmental campaign.
9. The OAB-SP believes that many decisions of state courts and the Supreme Court give support to continue the free distribution of plastic bags in shops (http://www.oabsp.org.br/noticias/2012/03/30/7817 .) The organization also claims that the non-distribution of plastic bags by supermarkets will bring serious social, environmental and health for the population, because it will affect seriously the collection of urban waste by the domestic cleaning companies public, since they do not will be able to collect it properly.
10. No supermarket can be required to collect plastic bags to distribute to, as the Prosecutor for the Environment Ministry Office of the State of Sao Paulo has touted. We clarify that this is called Reverse Logistics which is provided in the National Solid Waste (PNRS). The Plastivida participates in the discussion of the Working Group on Reverse Logistics Packaging, which treats them all equally, regardless of the material used to manufacture, without particularizing any kind of packaging, raw material or commercial establishments that distribute or sell them . This view does not contribute to the debate and only because of misinformation, because it's objectives PNRS partially and, worse, on the surface, since plastic bags are one of several types of existing packaging. The observation that the prosecutor is completely inappropriate. Proof that this particularization is wrong, is that the Authority only threatens the supermarket to make the distribution of plastic bags, leaving aside other types of packaging, also distributed by supermarkets, such as cardboard boxes and plastic bags used for horticulture, among other plastic packaging or not.
Available in: http://www.plastivida.org.br/2009/Noticias_2012_016.aspx, accessed on May 10th 2012
|| ||Holiday Notice - Labor Day|
Please, be advised that due to the national holiday of Labor Day, celebrated on May 1st (Tuesday), we won't work April 30th 4/12 (Monday) as well as on the day 01.
We ask that requests and / or collection requests are made in advance, until the day 04/27/12 (Friday), so we can meet within the usual deadlines. Orders shipped to the 27 days will be delivered normally.
We will return on 05/02/12 (Wednesday) in New Time: From 08h00 to 12h00 and from 13h12 to 18h00.
|| ||Feriado de Sexta-Feira Santa (Paixão de Cristo)|
Em decorrencia do feriado nacional, não haverá expediente no dia 06 de abril (Sexta-Feira Santa). Retornaremos às atividades no dia 09/04 (segunda-feira), no horário habitual (das 08h00 às 12h00 e das 13h00 às 18h00).
|| ||Trabalhe Conosco|
Venha mostrar seu talento. Saiba mais clicando na imagem ao lado.
|| ||Expediente Segunda e Terça-feira de Carnaval 2012|
Em virtude do Carnaval, nos dias 20 e 21 de fevereiro de 2012 (segunda e terça-feira), não haverá expediente na RECICLO. Nossas atividades retornam ao normal no dia 22 (quarta-feira), no horário habitual (das 08h00 às 12h00 e das 13h00 às 18h00).
|| ||RECICLO Invests in Expansion of The Industrial Plant with New Recovery Unit and Tanking|
The new Recovery Unit is automatic and has the capacity to recycle 300 liters of solvent per hour, while the storage tank holds 5,800 liters. Both devices are in an advanced stage of installation and come into operation within 20 days.
|| ||RECICLO'S End of Year 2011 Program|
Between 23rd and 30th December 2011 RECICLO will not work. Our 2011 activities will be closed on December 22nd (Thursday) at 18:00 pm (normal time) and will return on January 2, 2012 (Monday) at 8:00 am (normal time).
Orders received and confirmed to be delivered normally December 22nd, 2011 schedule, even in the week that we will not be attending. The reception for recycling / disposal will occur from the day 02/01/12.
|| ||RECICLO CONFIRMS SPONSORSHIP TO STATE CHAMPION JOSUÉ|
Josué Bernardo, student of Vincent Guollo School of Morro da Fumaça/SC, after winning the Long Jump, reaching 5.55 meters in Santa Catarina School Games, played in Itajai, has been preparing for the national phase of the competition, which will be in João Pessoa/PB, between September 14th and 17th. To assist in their expenses, Mr. Márcio Medeiros organized a committee composed of the student-athlete, the Mayor Baltazar Pellegrin and by Professors José Carlos and Antonio, to raise sponsorship to talent. Mr. Jorge Fabre, director of RECICLO, promptly pledged to contribute to the initiative.
|| ||RECICLO Featured in Regional Media in the Environment Week|
04 and 05/06/11 | A Tribuna "Solvent Recovery Provides Economy" -
05/06/11 | Portal Sul Notícias "20 years of growth next to the environment" (Available at: http://www.sulnoticias.com/geral.php/page/geral/ed/3/cdn/29933 ), 04 -
05/06/11 | A Tribuna "Example" (Available at: http://www.clicatribuna.com/noticia/entretenimento-65008) -
05/06/11 | Portal Satc.Com "Sustainability is essential in World Environment Day" (Available at: http://www.portalsatc.com/site/default.asp?pagina=subareas/noticias/detalhes.asp&i_area=1&i_conteudo=6615&titulo=Sustentabilidade%20%C3%A9%20essencial%20no%20Dia%20Mundial%20do%20Meio%20Ambiente)
All links in Portuguese.
|| ||International Year of Chemistry 2011|
The initiative is the result of the 63rd UN General Assembly adjourned on August 6th, 2009, in Glasgow, Scotland (United Kingdom). The themecelebrated is "Chemistry - our life, our future. " It's primary purpose is the education and to propose a reflection on the role of chemistry in creating a sustainable World.
To learn more: www.chemistry2011.org www.quimica2011.org.br
|| ||National Holidays on April 21st and 22nd|
On April 21st and 22nd there will be no time at RECICLO because the National Holidays of Tiradentes and Holy Friday, respectively. Our service returns to normal in April 25th, Monday at 8 am.
|| ||RECICLO's Recycled Products|
- Per-Solv (Composition of Perchloroethylene with butanol);
- Aromatic/Aliphatics Solvents;
- Solvit® (Mac Dermid);
- Unisol® (Du Pont);
- Nylosolv® (Basf);
- Preparations and Supplements for Flexography;
- Solvent for Cleaning (Flexographic).
|| ||Brazilian's Carnival Monday and Tuesday|
Next March 7th and 8th, Monday and Tuesday of Carnival, there will be no time at RECICLO Brazil. Our activities returns in March 9th, Wednesday, at the normal time (from 08 a.m. to 12 a.m. and 13 p.m. to 18 p.m.).
|| ||Get Together and Training Agitated The End of 2010|
During a part the evening of Dec. 9th and of the morning of Dec. 10th, and all afternoon of Dec. 10th, all employees showed that thy are great fighters against the fire. All this along with a work safety technician and the local Fire Department.
Since the day marked the celebrations of 11 RECICLO by 2010. The party was held at the Golden Dream Farm, very near the Company. All employees were invited to the event. During the afternoon the adults could play a game of billiards, soccer and play cards. Have the children enjoyed the playground and nature trails through the site. By nightfall, it was a delicious barbecue buffet and dessert.
|| ||RECICLO's Holidays Statement|
On December 23rd, 24th, 30th and 31st, 2010 RECICLO will be in vacation. We also would like to wish for all our clients, friends, partners and employees Merry Christmas a very happy New Year! That 2011 be filled with peace, joy, health, love and all the best what the world offers!
| || || ||Employees of RECICLO give blood|
The rain that fell on the afternoon of Friday, May 7, did not discourage the 9 employees of RECICLO willing to meet the beautiful gesture.
The program, now scheduled from the previous week, filled the van's Hemosc (Center for Hematology of the State of Santa Catarina), which was to get staff to recycle. Donations, all posed for a picture, and already on the return trip, won a kit containing Hemosc trash bin for the car, pen and pin.
RECICLO is part of the "Project Company Solidarity" since 2008.
To learn how to donate, go to the blood center nearest you, or being in Brazil, go to: www.sbhh.com.br or www.hemosc.org.br
|| ||ENTERTAINMENT, FUN AND RADICAL EMOTIONS IN THE AFTERNOON|
April 11 was a nice sunny Sunday. For Employees of RECICLO, and their families, the special day was complete: Free tickets were made available to all to spend pleasant hours at the Amusement Park Tupã installed in Criciúma, a city near Morro da Fumaça. With 25 years of history, this is the largest trailer mounted park in the southern region of Brazil and, in Criciúma, they have 22 attractions.
|| ||Lectures, exercises and Friendship Moves in December RECICLO|
The 4th of December was very busy. A fire drill in solid objects and liquids spilled was the highlight of the day. There was also the rescue of a "victim" unconscious and injured.
In practice with the fire, there were talks with Sgt Aroldo and Soldier Leandro Fire Department of Santa Catarina, Dominic C. Colonetti, technical security and Dr. Jose Luiz M. Pereira, medical officer of the institution.
The night of Saturday, December 5, served to celebrate: A dinner for employees, their children and congugues strengthened integration between all.
| || || ||Paella benefits Corner Rest Home for the Elderly|
RECICLO sponsors the 1st Paella Beneficent of the House Corner Home of the Elderlies. The nonprofit organization currently serves 25 people.
|| ||Study Says that the Use of Solvents is the Most Sustainable Alternative|
The edition number 99 (March/April 2009) of the journal Inforflexo of Abflexo/FTA-Brazil brings, in the Market section, the technical paper "On the sustainability of Flexo" prepared by the Flint Group. The study suggests that the use of solvents, compared to a thermal process for the processing (revelation) of photopolymer plates is what causes the lowest impact to the environment. The text highlights that the greatest ally of natural resources is the possibility of recycle of the product. The study shows, moreover, another advantage: The cost of the activity with solvents is, at least, 10% lower.
(Sources: http://www.abflexo.org.br/portugues/index_port.html and http://www.abflexo.org.br/2009/abril/mercado/mercado.html)
|| ||Training & Simulation Mobilize Workers|
It is a tradition in RECICLO: At the end of the year, all employees leave their daily activities to devote to learning.
This year, talks to Alexandre de Souza, quality consultant; Domingos Clauber Colonetti, technical in security and Dr. José Luiz M. Pereira, medic.
Worked in the simulation Soldier Leandro and Sergeant Aroldo Monteiro of the fire depertment of Morro da Fumaça, who led the cars involved in the simulation of fire with a victim.
|| ||RECICLO Launches New Biodegradable Product|
The product will be called Vip-Solv and, to achieve maximum performance and excellence in the processes and drying of photopolymers plates,
as a good excellence and high performance, the requirements were very high and demanding
was high and demanding requirements for approval.
Vip-Solv is an alternative solvent to high and excellent performance with high biodegradability and free of aromatic or chlorine compounds. Another point that deserves attention is the low odor.
Like all products offered by RECICLO, Vip-Solv does not affect the ozone layer and has no potential for global warming.
|| ||RECICLO Buys a 320 kVA Time Load Transfer System Generator Set|
Aiming to reduce costs of production during the peak hours (where the consumption of electricity increases substantially) and to ensure that the activities of the Administration and the Industrial Plant are not affected by lack of energy, RECICLO Engine Group bought a generator with the most modern available technology.
The equipment has micro-processed controls the operation of the generator and system for generating energy and still account transfer system with a cargo ramp, which shifts the burden of the network of the Concessionaire for the group event and vice versa, gradually without interruption of power supply.
|| ||Employees Participating in Talk with Daniel Godri |
Daniel Godri is one of the most requested motivational speakers in Brazil, and has trained teams of sales also in countries such as Germany, Mexico, United States, Angola and Uruguay.
He is the author of at least 4 books and several videos about customers service, which is among the most recognized and sold throughout the whole country.
Godri is presenter of a television program and coordinates marketing courses and institutes with national pressnce.
RECICLO sent four employees for the event held the night of June 11, 2008, at the Centre Siso's Hall in Criciúma, SC, Brazil.
|| ||Industrial Chemical Manager of RECICLO gives talk to students of Senai in São Paulo|
Leoberto Preuss, 10 years in the institution, explained in the night of April 14, 2008 for 23 students and 3 teachers of the Course of Expertise in Rotogravure and Flexography about the history of RECICLO, the environment and their products and services. The photos were kindly offered by Mr. Alberto Cukauskas, Coordinator of Post-Graduation of Senai School of Graphic Technology.
|| ||Talks about Health and Safety and Training and Simulation of Fire Fight|
Throughout the day on December 7, 2007 all employees of RECICLO, including outsourcing, participated in a full day of lectures on health and safety. Were a bit of his knowledge: Doctor Jose Luiz Pereira (ergonomics and cardiovascular diseases common in Brazil), the Engineer of Safety at Work Pedro Bossi (use and importance of Protective Equipments) and the firefighters Sgt. Pedro A. de Jesus, Cape Amilton and Soldier Carlos Nunes.
At the end of the work, all participated in a simulation of fire promoted in dependencies of the industrial plant with the use of fire extinguishers, hydrants, hoses and water cannons with the support of a truck bomb self tank of the 4th Battalion of the Military Fire Brigade of Morro da Fumaça.
|| ||Flexo Quality Award certifies RECICLO as Pioneer of Brazilian Flexography |
In ceremony promoted by the Brazilian Association Technique of Flexography (Abflexo/FTA Brazil), the company was awarded with the certificate of Brazilian Flexography Pioneer.
The event, occurred on the night of December 6, 2007, was to stage the Clube Atlético Monte Líbano in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Was present to receive the Cerificate Mr. Jorge L. Fabre, President Director and founder of RECICLO.